Saturday, September 26, 2009

Day 26 - Just Another Loss

As I sit here and write this post, you should be out celebrating your day of freedom. That is, a day without work if you work the usual 9-5 M-F. For me, it was just another loss.

Yes, I am a Michigan State Spartan and my Saturday's include watching the games with my "Chicago Family" at a respective bar. However, the past three weeks have been really tough on all of us. But you know what makes it all better? Hearing the other idiots on the street talk trash after they get nice and toasted. The best line I ever heard was between a Notre Dame and Michigan fan a couple of weekends ago. After Michigan had won, I looked upon the street to hear a drunk Michigan fan yell at a Notre Dame fan, "Oh Yeah! Well I want to have sex with your team in my mouth!!" That is up there with some of the best trash talk ever.

But as far as the post goes, it's Saturday... go out and play! I'm sure you deserve it! As for me, it's just a great day to hang out with good friends and think about what type of beer to drink at Oktoberfest. I'm thinking all of it.

Deep Thoughts for Saturday:
When life hands you a shot of booze, do it. I mean, it's rude to turn down a free shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment