Monday, October 19, 2009

Day 49 - A New Proposal?

So, as some of you may have noticed, I haven't posted in four days. The reason being... it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. You see, it's a problem of motivation. I work my ass off writing every day and I don't see another dime. So where's the motivation? And here's another thing, Bob. I have too much other crap to do! That means, when I have to do something, I have to take care of it first before I get to this.

As you may have also seen, the ads have been taken off my blog. I was lucky enough to read another blog post about the fact that if you are on unemployment and you literally make $.01 from AdSense (or other revenue means), you are considered "employed". Whoops! Did not know that. Good thing you four followers didn't click on any of the ads. That would have been tragic.

And here's another update for ya from the weekend... I got my first "rejection" email from the company that I phone interviewed with on Friday. Yep, just like the common protocol, they waited until this morning to send out the generic "fuck you" email. I will post it below and take out the company cause that might get me in trouble. Let's call it CBA company (cause everybody always does ABC Company":

Thank you for your interest in the Logistics Black Belt position at CBA Company.

After reviewing your resume/CV and speaking to you directly, we have determined that we will not be pursuing your candidacy at this time.

We would still like to maintain your resume/CV in our electronic database located in the U.S., hosted by a third party provider.

The database allows us to match the skills on your resume/CV against the requirements of other open positions. If a relevant match is made, a business representative will contact you to discuss the opportunity.

By initially sending in your resume, you consented to your resume being processed and maintained in our electronic database consistent with CBA Company Candidate Data Protection Standards. You may review these guidelines at www.CBA Company/GoFYourselfCauseWeDidn'tLikeYou.com. If you no longer consent, please send a letter to CBA Company, Mail Drop KD, Address in Cambodia, requesting that your resume be deleted from the database. Please provide your full first name, last name, mailing address and home telephone number. Any letters sent to this address for any other purpose other than the above will not be responded to and will be discarded.

If you would like to know what other positions are available at CBA Company, please visit www.CBA Company/GoFYourselfCauseWeDidn'tLikeYou.com. Job opportunities that are available and open to external candidates will be posted on this site.

Once again, we thank you for your interest in CBA Company and we wish you every success in your job search.

Sincerely,

Blow me

I'm not bitter though. It was actually a position that I probably would have wanted to get out of in two months. Speaking of which, there may be something good down the pipeline, so stay tuned.

Deep Thoughts for Monday:
It's Monday, leave me alone. No wait, I'm just kidding, I love you. Oh hell, don't talk to me, I'm watching MNF! Those three sentences will be uttered all over the world tonight.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this post. . .so glad you have an awesome sense of humor :)

    ReplyDelete